Tuesday, August 4, 2009

THRIFT SHOP

So here is my second blog..I'm going to focus on the things I enjoy, and my main purpose for this blog is to recommend any good products, books, movies, stores, etc... so I hope you guys learn a lot from this! 

So it's mid-summer and my friend, Jessica, and I have been looking for a decent thrift shop to go to.  And we have finally found the one!! 

Operated by Housing Works, it's..........


Jessica managed to get her hands on a beautiful pair of blue patent heels from CO-OP Barneys New York for only $40! 

I got my hands on a pair of Ferragamos for $35! So if you are looking for a thrift shop, this is the one to go to! 

According to The New York Observer, Bill Clinton dropped off two bags of clothes at Housing Works' Gramercy location. Sarah Jessica Parker was seen dropping items off as well. Chloe Sevigny, Susah Sarandon and the ladies from "Real Housewives of New York" all donated items to the Housing Works at Tribeca.  So who knows, maybe you'll end up wearing something from Sarah Jessica Parker's fabulous wardrobe! 

Here is the site to their other locations! 

3 comments:

  1. that thrift shop is amazing, i highly recommend it! great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey wow, thanks for sharing the links..I'll check out these shops when I have time!

    ReplyDelete