Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Quaker Oatmeal Squares


When people hear the word "oatmeal" they all say "ewww"

I love oatmeal, but I have to admit, sometimes, if not prepared well, oatmeal can be gross.

Well, here is way to get the health benefits of oatmeal in a tastier way!



Quaker Oatmeal Squares! They look like Mini-wheats but taste so much better. Mini-wheats tend to be very dry, but not these squares! They're made from whole grain Quaker oats and contain the same amount of soluble fiber (lowers cholesterol levels) and only 9 grams of sugar! It comes in 3 flavors- brown sugar, cinnamon, golden maple. I've only tried the brown sugar and it's delicious!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE oatmeal with a hint of sugar. Doesn't need a lot of sugar to enhance its flavor, which is also why I like it. My favorite kind of oatmeal is steel cut oats, even though they take a considerably longer time to prepare, but it's worth the time because they're healthier and tastier in my opinion. Oatmeal squares sounds like a really cool and quick alternative, never heard of it until I read this post. :)

    ReplyDelete